Save time and reduce work with the QPS Day Hospital program
Work smarter, not harder
Our goal at QPS is to allow our Day Hospital clients the resources that will enable them to work smarter, not harder. The QPS Day Hospital benchmarking program is designed to provide an effective, user-friendly, and time-saving method of reporting that will decrease staff workload and increase efficiency.
NATIONAL SAFETY AND QUALITY HEALTH SERVICE STANDARDS (NSQHS) Compliance
“NSQHS Standards have provided a nationally consistent statement about the standard of care consumers can expect from their health service organisations”.
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
The National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) standards aim to protect patients and improve the quality of health service provision. The NSQHS provides quality assurance mechanisms to ensure standards of safety and quality are met. The QPS Benchmarking performance indicator model includes a comprehensive set of researched and tested Key Performance Indicators to ensure your Day Hospital adheres to the NSQHS standards.
QPS Benchmarking provides organisations with a comprehensive Quality Management Framework, comprising of an Advanced Corporate and Day Hospital Reporting System, Key Performance Indicators and evidenced based data collection tools, aligned to the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards and legislative requirements
The QPS Day Hospital Benchmarking Program
"...the QPS Focused Benchmarking Network has been a value-adding component to our Quality program"
- Anne Crouch, Eye Tech Day Surgery.
Benchmarking assists organisations to collect key performance indicator data for the purpose of quality and business improvement. The QPS Day Hospital benchmarking program measures generic indicators, relevant to all day hospitals, against each facility.
The QPS Benchmarking Program provides:
- Evidenced based data collection tools aligned to NSQHS Standards
- An advanced reporting system for corporate and clinical governance
- Comprehensive quality improvement program
- Evidence of compliance for Accreditation
- An early warning system to identify systemic and emerging risks
- Statistically valid & reliable risk rated, benchmarking, trend and quartile reports to drive business improvement
- Corporate and site-specific risk rated reporting to drive effective decision making for organisational governance
Build on your success
The QPS Day Hospital service allows you to continually assess and maintain levels of service and quality. A consultant is assigned to each client and provides expertise in benchmarking, accreditation and quality improvement. You can rely on the QPS Day Hospital benchmarking program for the ongoing resources and support you need to ensure that your facility remains up-to-date and satisfies all standards and requirements year after year.